Execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify needs of the potential customer and pitch the appropriate products to them.
- Supervise, dispatch and coordinate the tasks of Field Service Engineers and the imaging centers.
- Effectively coordinate and schedule field technical service activities and resources to ensure customers expectations and commitments are met
- Provide support to customers for emergency situations and communicate with emergency dispatch when necessary
- Serve as the main point of contact for all service customers and ensure that expectations are met
- Make sure all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated and prioritized and organized for review and follow up when necessary
- Develop work schedules according to workloads
- pdate and maintain all call handlings and special service process documentation and follow processes to maintain quality completion of work
- Business acumen
- Communication skills
- Driven and motivated
- High level of attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Team player!!!!!
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- College Degree preferred
- Sales experience preferred