Maintaining the day-to-day operations of the warehouse.
- Maintain organization of warehouse and inventory.
- Assist in the de-installs and removal of medical imaging equipment.
- Package, label, and ship parts as needed
- Dedication to thorough organization
- Strongly skilled at work with hands (taking things apart, putting them back together)
- Ability to lift up to stand frequently, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proven knowledge of warehouse safety and procedures
- Some traveling may be required to deliver parts to surrounding states which include but are not limited to NY, PA and Delaware. In addition, local travel might also be required at times.