Field Service Imaging Engineer – San Francisco – Bay Area
Are you ready to join one of the biggest names in Healthcare Technology Management?
If you are energetic and passionate --> YOU SHOULD APPLY
Who We Are:
Founded by Philip Revien and Michael Fischer in 2014, 626 provides maintenance expertise on all medical technology equipment manufacturers and modalities. Philip and Michael first met in the maternity ward of a South Florida hospital on June 26, 2012, the day each of their sons were born. The vision for 626 (a tribute to their sons’ birth dates) was also born that day.
The pair began talking and soon realized they shared a common goal— improving patient care. Two years later, 626 was established. What began as two men in a garage, 626 now employs more than 100 employees nationwide and has emerged as one of the fastest-growing third-party company in the healthcare technology management market.
What You’ll Do:
We are seeking engineers who thrive on fixing technical issues and maintaining high quality customer satisfaction. Applicant should be able to work in a fast paced, high pressure and time sensitive environment.
Who You Are:
- Onsite field service install, diagnosis, and repair of medical imaging equipment
- Remote troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to complete preventative maintenance on imaging equipment
- Submitting field service reports in a timely fashion
- Communicate with account managers and work staff
We Provide You:
- You are highly motivated, energetic, with a strong attention to detail
- You possess strong communication skills and remain calm under high pressure situations
- Ability to follow procedure
- Team player
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 lbs
- OEM (specifically GE, Philips, Siemens) and multi-vendor training preferred
- Multi-modality training a huge plus
- Ability to pass background check
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- 401k options
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Fun work environment with excellent company culture
626 Holdings, LLC and 626 AWI, LLC provides employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or genetic information.
Please note that this job description is not a complete and comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee. A responsibility or duties can or will change at any time with or without notice.